If you want to study in New Zealand, at primary, secondary or tertiary level, you may need a study visa.

We may be able to assist lodging a visa application in your home country or when you are in New Zealand.

The same is applicable for further visas, that is, when you want to continue or finish your chosen study, we can assist you to lodge an application for a further visa. Certain criteria need to be met.

For further information please contact TNC

Please note that you are not allowed to work unless you have a Variation of Conditions approved by INZ

We can also assist with the selection of schools and if required with accommodation.Please check Education here.

Christmas closing times

Our offices will close on Thursday 16 December 2020 at 17:00 and re-open again Monday 11 January 2021 at 11:00.  Wishing you and all your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, prosperous and safe New Year!

Translate this site


Contact Details

Terra Nova Consultancy Ltd
14 Glanworth Place, Botany 2106
Manukau, Auckland 2106,
New Zealand

View map

Please arrange visit by appointment.

Mobile: +64 275 706 540

Postal Address:
PO Box 58385, Botany
Manukau, Auckland 2163,
New Zealand

Licensed Immigration Adviser

Johannes Petrus (Peter) Hubertus Cornelis Hendrikx

License number: 200800214

Is your Immigration Adviser
licenced by the NZ Government?
Click here for details www.iaa.govt.nz