When you intend to stay temporarily in New Zealand, not study or work, you may need to apply for a Visitor's visa.

When you are outside New Zealand you need to apply for a Visitor's Visa with travel conditions allowing you to travel to New Zealand.

When you are granted a visa on arrival in New Zealand (a stamp in your passport) you may remain in New Zealand for up to nine months. You will need to meet some requirements such as funds, health and character.

When you are already in New Zealand and wish to stay longer, you may need to lodge a further visitor visa application while your current visa is still valid, this is normally 30 days before expiry.

Please contact TNC for more information

Please note that you are not allowed to work while on a visitor visa, and you may study short courses up to 3 months max


Covid 19 Notice

As the impact of the coronavirus continues to evolve, we face this unprecedented situation together. The pandemic is affecting all of us. At Terra Nova Consultancy Ltd we wish to reach out and update you on how we are addressing it. Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, and our communities. Our focus on customer service remains at the center of everything we do, and we are fully committed to continue to serve you with our services, and striving to provide our services without interruption.Please listen and act upon the advise given by the Government, only in that way will we together be able to combat this challenge. And as always, stay healthy and keep safe.

Contact Details

Terra Nova Consultancy Ltd
14 Glanworth Place, Botany 2106
Manukau, Auckland 2106,
New Zealand

View map

Please arrange visit by appointment.

Mobile: +64 275 706 540

Postal Address:
PO Box 58385, Botany
Manukau, Auckland 2163,
New Zealand

Licensed Immigration Adviser

Johannes Petrus (Peter) Hubertus Cornelis Hendrikx

License number: 200800214

Is your Immigration Adviser
licenced by the NZ Government?
Click here for details